Voice & Video Solutions
Simplify communications. Integrate telephony, video, and meeting tech in one agile system that controls costs while guaranteeing 24/7 connectivity.
Now and in the future.
Learn more >
Learn more >
Learn more >
Learn more >
- Extends all the normal functions of a PBX into Cloud and remote comms
- Includes meetings for single platform collaboration
- Works anywhere where there is an internet connection
- Supports softphone deployment
A Cisco-powered single management telephony platform for universal comms
NowCollaborate Telephony is the easiest way to extend any PBX system and bring your remote, cloud and mobile workers into all your business comms.
Powered by Cisco WebEx Calling, it’s the easiest way to get your able employees to speak, message, email, and video — from multiple devices, across multiple locations — one-to-one, one-to-many, or many-to-many.
No fuss. No service disruption.
- Re-use existing office voice circuits
- No need to change PSTN provider or terminate contracts
- No disruption to call plan or billing
- No disruption of numbers with porting requests
nowCollaborate Contact Centre Powered by Cisco UCCX
nowCollaborate Contact Centre solutions suit the needs of organisations across all sectors. With features such as multi-channel customer interactions, workflow integration, and comprehensive reporting, it meets the requirements of the majority of contact centre deployments.nowCollaborate Contact Centre solutions suit the needs of organisations across all sectors. With features such as multi-channel customer interactions, workflow integration, and comprehensive reporting, it meets the requirements of the majority of contact centre deployments.
Improve productivity and customer experiences with secure, available, and sophisticated contact centre solutions.
Great customer service is the backbone of your business, it’s what helps you retain loyal customers and find new ones. If you are finding that your phone system prevents you from offering the service you want to provide to your customers, you need to look at upgrading to a more versatile solution. nowCollaborate Contact Centre helps organisations deliver a connected digital experience, enabling contextual, continuous, and capability-rich journeys for your customers, across time and channels.
nowCollaborate Hybrid Work increases your agility with experiences that empower your workers to work anywhere.
- Work anywhere with flexible and secure access and collaboration
- Work from home with secure and collaborative work experiences that adapt to employee job needs and are inclusive of their strengths and preferred work styles
- Work in the office with transformed and managed workspaces that connect people in new ways, while supporting employee health and well-being
nowCollaborate Hybrid Working Powered by Cisco
- Cloud CallingKeep colleagues and customers close with a complete cloud phone system built to make and receive business calls on any device.
- Boundless MeetingsStay connected with video conferencing that’s engaging, intelligent, and inclusive.
- Virtual EventsHost large virtual events with up to 100,000 attendees and reach more corners of the world.
- Robust SecuritySecure by design, private solution underpinned by security experts to defend against threats no matter where you’re working.
Transform your customer experience with an AI-powered, omnichannel Contact Centre
- Multi-Channel Let customers connect how they want – via chat, text, social, email, or call
- AI-Powered AI-powered assistance and a new, modular Agent desktop
- Flexible Enterprise-grade, outthe-box ready, flexible cloud Contact Centre
- Collaborative Secure, all-in one messaging, meetings, calling and devices
- Insightful 360° customer journey analytics and reporting
- Comprehensive Optional Outbound Campaigns, with preview and progressive dialling
- Cost effective One price, and no hidden costs or charges
- Secure and private Strong encryption, compliance, visibility and controll
Take your Contact Centre to the next level
Gain an in-depth understanding of collaboration, customer
engagement and staff wellbeing...
with Call Recording & Analytics
With so many of us working remotely, it’s more essential than ever before to be able to collaborate effectively and keep track of activity levels.
The insight that can be gained from calling metrics can help you analyse and collect customer and employee data and determine the satisfaction level as well as the reasons behind customer opinions and responses. Boost service quality by enhancing and monitoring different service metrics.
- Centralised Call Logging – Know everything about your calls across your entire infrastructure - in one central place
- Omni-Channel Recording – Protect your interests by recording everything in a single place and easily review any interaction
- Simplified WorkforceManagement – Easily access omni-channel customer interactions and see the overview of the entire customer journey
- Powerful Calling Analytics – Access interactive data visualisations that show important information, such as usage and adoption trends.
Cisco and Microsoft Teams working together... so you can choose when, where, and how you work.
Many telephony and communications systems are not mutually interoperable.
This results in poor caller experience, the inability to effectively collaborate and even lost calls and sales.
That’s why we developed nowCollaborate Teams Synergy — a unique solution that provides complete calling integration between Microsoft Teams and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM).
nowCollaborate Microsoft Teams allows you to:
- Easily transition to flexible working
- Improve collaboration and customer satisfaction
- Protect and maximise your Cisco investment
- Embrace new platforms and ways of working