Simply better Cisco support at a more economical price. So your communications stay up longer and perform better. And your people can just get on with the job. That’s our promise.
You probably wish your support provider was more responsive, more proactive (solving your little problems before they turn into big ones), and, above all — less expensive.
Enter nowSupport, a new option for Cisco hardware and software helpdesk support.
Choose what you need from a range of service offerings from break-fix response and engineer-to-site through to fully bespoke, proactively monitored, managed service solutions.
Powered by a fully functional Network Operations Centre and staffed by Cisco-accredited engineers and technicians, nowSupport can support your business IT infrastructure on any SLA — whether that’s next business day or 24/7/365.
All at a more cost-effective price.
You just want in-warranty breakfix help.
You primarily require assistance with onboarding, guidance and fixes.
You want a rapid-response helpdesk option for your people.
You require extended hours support or infrastructure backups.
You must have continuous monitoring, MACD support, and an immediate critical outage response.
You want continuous monitoring, unlimited MACD support and an immediate critical outage response
Support solutions from your trusted Cisco partner.
Nowcomm holds the following specialised security certificates and is one of a handful of UK-based CISCO Master Collaboration Partners.
Eight reasons to choose nowSupport.
- Tailored programs We tailor our support to your specific mission-critical communications and networking demands.
- Easy, responsive systems We can be a seamless extension of your IT thanks to easy, intuitive ticketing, staff who know your gear, and efficient problem escalation.
- World-class engineers Cisco-certified engineers and technicians perform all repairs and maintenance and know their way round the latest equipment.
- Guaranteed response Enjoy preferential scheduling and guaranteed SLA response per your service tier — whether it’s 8/5/NBD or 24/7/4 we’re there for you.
- Meticulous record-keeping We keep full case histories on your equipment and its servicing for QA purposes.
- Genuine parts We maintain a large inventory of Cisco spares and parts from other leading brands.
- Proactive assistance We can identify and solve communications and networking problems before small incidents become large ones.
- Asset optimisation Our product specialists continually review and identify incident patterns and trends that indicate poorly optimised assets.