Secure, sustainable, high-performance networks.
Networking and datacentre solutions from your trusted Cisco partner.
Nowcomm holds the following specialised security certificates and is one of a handful of UK-based Cisco Master Collaboration Partners.
Learn more >
Cloud Managed Networking
Given the higher performance, ease of use, reliability, and operating efficiency of managing networks from the cloud, every business should consider moving their network managment to the cloud.
You can manage multiple sites, users, and devices from a single point, enabling employees to work flexibly from any location. This is important not only now, but also in the future as we see many businesses moving to hybrid working models.
- Unmatched visibility and control
- All-in-One Solution
- Enterprise performance with the simplicity of the cloud
- Simplified optimisation
- Rapid vulnerabilities blocking
- Open APIs Capabilities
High-speed, secure, reliable network access
Nearly every sector of the ecenomy now relies upon wireless technologies in fundamental ways from banking and manufacturing to education and heathcare. nowConnect Wireless s a powerful, flexible and highly customisable solution for companies of all sizes, helping you make the transition to fully digital business.
- On Premise
overhead and simplify the
time of deployment.
- Cloud Managed
as capacity, traffic, and
Secure, flexibile and scalable inter-site connectivity
- AVAILABILITY Better application experience with high availability, with predictable service, for all critical enterprise applications
- SECURITY More security with integrated threat protection enforced at the right place
- CONNECTIVITY Optimised cloud connectivity with seamless extension of the WAN to multiple public clouds
- VISIBILITY Simplified management with single, cent ralised, cloud-delivered management dashboard for configuration and management of WAN, cloud, and security
The expertise, performance, security, and stability required to drive the connected organisation.
At Nowcomm, we adopt a three-tier network topology approach, using core, distribution, and access layers. This approach provides a foundation for the network enabling you to take advantage of next generation services such as SD-Access, Secure Network Analytics, Policy-Based Access and Segmentation.
For greater levels of network visibility and control
nowConnect LAN offers Cisco Catalyst range of network switches that can be implemented in a non-fabric and SD-Access fabric model, controlled by Cisco DNA Center.
- Provisioning, Control and Assurance provided to all fabric enabled devices
- Segmentation, automation and analytics for greater levels of visibility and control on the network.
For organisations with cloud first strategy
nowConnect LAN also offers Meraki MS range of switches fully manged by the Meraki cloud dashboard.
- Centralised dashboard for multi-site management
- Deep network data and analysis for better network management and smarter working
- Effortless scalability to grow the network alongside your organisation.
- A full analysis of WAN / LAN requirements
- Cisco's validated designs
- Review and test before delivery
- Health Monitoring and Management Fund
- Configuration advice and guidance Flexibility and licence management
Scalable performance for servers & apps
Data center networking solutions built for scale with industy-leading automation, programmabillity, and real-time visibillity.
- The industry-leading SDN solutionFacilitates application agility and data center automation
- Data Center Switches Built for scale, industyleading automation, programmability, and realtime visibility
- ACI Fabric Create a scalable solution that will provide a single point of management for all network devices.
- Non Fabric Locally managed DC Network with all policies, configurations, client data and telemetry held locally to the device. No additional onsite hardware needed.
IT departments are under more pressure than ever to deliver increasing value back to the business.
In addition to responding to day-to-day operational challenges, IT is being asked to lead business forward with server virtualisation, cloud computing, and ultimately, a software-defined infrastructure.
Optimising the data center can ensure greater performance, security, networking, storage, and software efficiency advantages—all while lowering operating expenses.
Harness the power of Subscription Based Infrastructure
Request 20 minutes with a Solutions Architect.
Start finding real solutionsIf you have a networking or data centre challenge, we have the answer. Book 20-minutes Solutions Architects and get some real answers on the digital networking and data requirements.Request