Flexible, agile, and cost saving collaboration solutions.
Learn more >
Learn more >
Learn more >
Everything your business need to collaborate. Unified, purpose-built suite for hybrid work.
The PBX telephone system is now a drag on business communications. More people work remotely, and diverting DDIs to mobiles is difficult. Hybrid workplaces are becoming the norm. Office employees and receptionists struggle in these situations to transfer calls to remote workers.
Directory lookups? Voicemail? Impossible.
Yet staff need to be able to contact each other using message, voice and video across multiple devices, across multiple locations — one-to-one, one-to-many, or even many-to-many. The PBX telephone system is now a drag on business communications.
- Extends all the normal functions of a PBX into Cloud and remote comms
- Includes meetings for single platform collaboration
- Works anywhere where there is an internet connection
- Supports softphone deployment
A Cisco-powered single management telephony platform for universal comms
NowCollaborate Telephony is the easiest way to extend any PBX system and bring your remote, cloud and mobile workers into all your business comms.
Powered by Cisco WebEx Calling, it’s the easiest way to get your able employees to speak, message, email, and video — from multiple devices, across multiple locations — one-to-one, one-to-many, or many-to-many.
No fuss. No service disruption.
- Re-use existing office voice circuits
- No need to change PSTN provider or terminate contracts
- No disruption to call plan or billing
- No disruption of numbers with porting requests
Improve productivity and customer experiences with nowCollaborate Contact Center
NowCollaborate Contact is and on-premise contact center that's making it easier for customer to connect, improving the response speed and accuracy of frontline staff, and building competitive advantage.
- Manage customer contacts involving voice, email, and chat while retaining all the benefits of a Cisco UC deployment.
- Sophisticated multichannel contact routing, management, and administration features.
- Easy-to-deploy and easy-to-use solution supporting up to 400 agents.
- Actionable insights for supervisors on agent performance and areas in need of improvement.
- Customise and centralise daily tools and applications for a single workspace application.
- Streamline the management of the customer’s software licenses across the enterprise.
nowCollaborate Contact Centre Powered by Cisco UCCX
nowCollaborate Contact Centre solutions suit the needs of organisations across all sectors. With features such as multi-channel customer interactions, workflow integration, and comprehensive reporting, it meets the requirements of the majority of contact centre deployments.nowCollaborate Contact Centre solutions suit the needs of organisations across all sectors. With features such as multi-channel customer interactions, workflow integration, and comprehensive reporting, it meets the requirements of the majority of contact centre deployments.
Improve productivity and customer experiences with secure, available, and sophisticated contact centre solutions.
Great customer service is the backbone of your business, it’s what helps you retain loyal customers and find new ones. If you are finding that your phone system prevents you from offering the service you want to provide to your customers, you need to look at upgrading to a more versatile solution. nowCollaborate Contact Centre helps organisations deliver a connected digital experience, enabling contextual, continuous, and capability-rich journeys for your customers, across time and channels.
Empower your employees to work effectively and safely from anywhere.
With employees based in multiple locations, organisations are struggling to deploy a collaboration platform that fits their needs.
Older, traditional networks aren’t built to support the technology demands of today’s workforce and the future of hybrid work. Therefore, digitally enabled collaboration is critical to maintain a competitive edge amidst a constantly shifting business and technology landscape.
97% businesses say that collaboration tools are now essential to their operations. With this in mind, it is more important than ever to not only provide your employees with a high quality experience and easy to adopt technology but also leverage the analytics tools that provide full visibility of call quality metrics and activities.
nowCollaborate Hybrid Work increases your agility with experiences that empower your workers to work anywhere.
- Work anywhere with flexible and secure access and collaboration
- Work from home with secure and collaborative work experiences that adapt to employee job needs and are inclusive of their strengths and preferred work styles
- Work in the office with transformed and managed workspaces that connect people in new ways, while supporting employee health and well-being
nowCollaborate Hybrid Working Powered by Cisco
- Cloud CallingKeep colleagues and customers close with a complete cloud phone system built to make and receive business calls on any device.
- Boundless MeetingsStay connected with video conferencing that’s engaging, intelligent, and inclusive.
- Virtual EventsHost large virtual events with up to 100,000 attendees and reach more corners of the world.
- Robust SecuritySecure by design, private solution underpinned by security experts to defend against threats no matter where you’re working.
Make every customer interaction a delight and connect with your customers through their preferred channel
The Contact Centre is often where the most direct, and personal, customer interactions take place. Customers today expect a fast, friendly, and personalised service, through their preferred channel, at speed. Delivering on these high expectations, particularly with older contact centre solutions, isn’t easy.
Limited contact channels and a disjointed customer journey can be a major source of frustration to your customers. Agents are often at capacity and under a lot of pressure. This can result in long waiting times, poor First Call Resolution rates and low customer satisfaction.
Transform your customer experience with an AI-powered, omnichannel Contact Centre
- Multi-Channel Let customers connect how they want – via chat, text, social, email, or call
- AI-Powered AI-powered assistance and a new, modular Agent desktop
- Flexible Enterprise-grade, outthe-box ready, flexible cloud Contact Centre
- Collaborative Secure, all-in one messaging, meetings, calling and devices
- Insightful 360° customer journey analytics and reporting
- Comprehensive Optional Outbound Campaigns, with preview and progressive dialling
- Cost effective One price, and no hidden costs or charges
- Secure and private Strong encryption, compliance, visibility and controll
Take your Contact Centre to the next level
Gain an in-depth understanding of collaboration, customer
engagement and staff wellbeing...
with Call Recording & Analytics
With so many of us working remotely, it’s more essential than ever before to be able to collaborate effectively and keep track of activity levels.
The insight that can be gained from calling metrics can help you analyse and collect customer and employee data and determine the satisfaction level as well as the reasons behind customer opinions and responses. Boost service quality by enhancing and monitoring different service metrics.
- Centralised Call Logging – Know everything about your calls across your entire infrastructure - in one central place
- Omni-Channel Recording – Protect your interests by recording everything in a single place and easily review any interaction
- Simplified WorkforceManagement – Easily access omni-channel customer interactions and see the overview of the entire customer journey
- Powerful Calling Analytics – Access interactive data visualisations that show important information, such as usage and adoption trends.
Cisco and Microsoft Teams working together... so you can choose when, where, and how you work.
Many telephony and communications systems are not mutually interoperable.
This results in poor caller experience, the inability to effectively collaborate and even lost calls and sales.
That’s why we developed nowCollaborate Teams Synergy — a unique solution that provides complete calling integration between Microsoft Teams and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM).
nowCollaborate Microsoft Teams allows you to:
- Easily transition to flexible working
- Improve collaboration and customer satisfaction
- Protect and maximise your Cisco investment
- Embrace new platforms and ways of working