Newcastle Hands-on Cyber Security Workshop for Business Leaders.
Join us Tuesday the 23rd of November at Malmaison Newcastle for a Hands-on Cyber Security Workshop for Business Leaders.
About this event
Recent news have been dominated by scary cyber attack headlines. As a senior business leader you must wonder whether the constant threat and hype around the cyber security is real and what it really means to your organisation.
Now you can see for yourself.
During this practical session we will demonstrate how easy it is for attackers to gain access to your system.
You’ll get valuable information from industry experts on how to:
• Assess where you are on your cyber security journey
• Start better protecting your organisation
• Stay secure.
All in a language free of jargon and acronyms.
There will also be opportunities to discuss your specific security challenges with your peers during the interactive workshop sessions.
• Guidance towards assessing your security strategy
• Live, interactive cyber-attack and defence demonstrations
• Experience the power of SIEM in action and why we think it’s a necessity
• Take away a practical Cyber Security workbook to help outline the steps towards better cyber security posture
• FREE NIST assessment for your organisation
Who is the Masterclass for?
• Senior leaders who want to learn more about cyber security, take control and proactively protect their organisation.
What is the cost?
This masterclass is FREE.
Places are limited to a maximum of 12 per event.