Securing Birmingham Breakfast Event
Worried about your business falling victim to a cyber attack? Not sure where to start?
Place: Aston Villa, Birmingham
Date: Thursday, March 23rd
Time: 9.00am -12.00pm
Join highest certified Cisco Gold Partner, Nowcomm, WMMCRC and GBCC for a cyber security themed breakfast event specifically for businesses within Greater Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Detective Inspector, Michelle Ohren, will draw on over 20 years of policing experience, to reveal a thrilling picture of how organised crime has evolved from the streets to now being at the centre of cyber threats.
Then, Kevin Prone will share a variety of tips and tricks you can implement RIGHT NOW to increase your cyber protection.
Complete the form to secure your spot right now!
- Learn how to better secure your organisation against cyber threats.
- Learn how organised crime has evolved from the streets to now being at the centre of cyber threats.
- Find out what is a Zero Trust Approach, how to plan for it and best practices for implementation and delivery.
- Learn current cyber protection practices that can be implemented right now
- Listen to keynote from Michelle Ohren, Director and Head of Cyber and Innovation at the Cyber Resilience Centre for the West Midlands.
- Meet like-minded peers, enjoy networking and breakfast.
Who are Nowcomm
Nowcomm are the highest certified Cisco Gold Provider (MSP) proudly based in the Heart of England. We look after your connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity, so that you can focus on looking after your customers.
Customer experience is at the heart of our strategy and our focus is fixed firmly on delivering high quality services and support to our growing base.
We are proud to are proud to have recently become one of only two Master Security Specialized organisations in the UK.