DfE Connect the
Get free, no obligation
Connect The Classroom
advice for your school
We can support you through the Connect the Classroom scheme
We already have helped schools, like yours, take full advantage of the Connect the Classroom DfE programme in just 5 simple steps.
The procurement process need not be complex and confusing. We work closely with the DfE, Everything ICT and CCS 6068 so we understand the full works of the scheme. You can rely on us to design, procure, and deliver the upgraded Wi-Fi for your students.
WiFi in schools is transforming the learning experience in more profound ways than ever before. From self-help learning to direct collaboration, students are benefitting from fast and reliable internet access in the classroom. The Department for Education’s (DfE) recognises the importance of WiFi in schools and as such the Connect the Classroom Scheme has returned until 2025, helping to keep schools across the UK in Educational Investment Areas connected with a seamless and future proof wireless networking solution.
Specialising in IT services and strategy for the education sector, we understand the unique requirements and challenges schools face in regard to IT and connectivity.
Our Proven 5 Step Process:
- FUNDING We will help you swiftly complete an initial Network Asset Form to secure your funding.
- DESIGN We will work with you to compile a list of required equipment (bill of materials).
- PROCURE We support you through the approval and application submission process.
- INSTALL We help you submit the list of requirements on your behalf to Everything ICT or CCS 6068 for procurement.
- CLAIM We install the equipment for you and ensure your students gain the full benefit from the upgraded WI-Fi estate.
Nowcomm supports you through the accurate and speedy process that will help you meet the deadline for full payment
Together we will:
- Swiftly complete an initial questionnaire to secure your funding
- Put together a pre-approved, accurate Bill Of Materials (BOM) that will ensure 100% first time approval with no changes, and therefore no delays!
- Provide the survey resources to ensure your sites are ready
- Deploy the installation engineers to meet your deadlines within your installation window
- Maximise this opportunity to get better connected classrooms in 2023
Schedule a call with our consultant
Why trust Nowcomm:
Nowcomm is already fully involved with the initiative and joined the pre-approved list of providers for procurement of Cisco Meraki hardware via Everything ICT. We work closely with you, Cisco, DfE, CCS 6068 and Everything ICT to maximise your benefit from the grant.
We’re the highly specialised experts focusing solely on Cisco technology. We are proud to be one of only an exclusive number of Cisco Partners in the UK to hold both Cisco Gold Partner and Master Collaboration status.
Service with a Personal Touch and Care
We’re fully committed to your success. We will not leave your side until you are happy with our service and will be there if you need us after the project is complete.
But don’t take our word for it – with 98.4% Simplesat Live Satisfaction Score, you can speak to any of our satisfied customers: